TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My tv will not connect to my direct tv signal. My tv wont…

Customer Question
My tv will not...

My tv will not connect to my direct tv signal

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to DirecTV?

My tv wont show anything

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

This tv is not is not connected to internet

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Well my controller has stopped working too

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/18/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Are you able to see the tvs own menu screens at all? Or to use any other device with the tv such as dvd?

no on all

Okay so the tv won't even turn on at this point (no picture, no sound, etc).

Can you tell me the model number of the tv please?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.