TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do you reboot a tc60a5530u? About a3years. Reboot the…

Customer Question
How do you reboot...

How do you reboot a tc60a5530u?

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your TC60A5530U?

About a3years

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Reboot the cable box

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Tryed to turn the on off button in the rear of the tv

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No I didn't want to mess up any setting

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

Just to day

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Just how to turn it on

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/18/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 8 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need more info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Does power indicator light on TV turn On solid or blink when press power button?

No

Sorry, please elaborate Yes/No

No I fixed it my self but thank you

Sounds good, have nice time~