TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Need service at my home. Need service call. My house was…

Customer Question
Need service at my...

Need service at my home

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Need service call

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

My house was flooded. hasn't worked since we moved back

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/18/2017
TV Technician: Gina King,
 replied 7 months ago
Gina King
Hi:
I'm Gina and I’m a moderator for this topic. Please read the following message very carefully. :)
It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Best,
Gina-Moderator
lg tv
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Hello Barbara,

could you please tell me the full model number of the tv? It is found on a sticker on the back of the lg.

Can you also tell me if the tv will turn on or gives a blue screen perhaps? Or does it not even come on at all?