TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a 40"Samsung TV (UN40MU6300FXZ LED ) MY CARRIER IS…

Customer Question
I have a 40"Samsung...

I have a 40"Samsung TV (UN40MU6300FXZ LED ) MY CARRIER IS DIRECT TV. WHEN I TURN ON THE TV WITH THE REMOTE FROM EITHER SAMSUN OR DIRECT THE SOUND IS VERY LOUD ..I.E. DIRECT TV OR NAMING THE CHANNELS. I HAVE USED THE SAMSUNG REMOTE AND WENT INTO SETTING SOUND, EXPERT, AND CHANGED TO LOW AND THAT DOES NOT HELP. THE SAME THING HAPPENS WHEN I CHANGE CHANNELS? I HAVE CALLED DIRECT TV AND THEY SAID IT WAS A SAMSUNG PROBLEM

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your 40"SAMSUNG connected tightly to the right sockets?

I WILL CHECK

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

CHECKED CABLES GOING INTO DIRECT TV BOX AND THEY ARE TIGHT. ONLY ONE CABLE IS ATTACHED TO THE TV...AND THREE CABLES ARE ATTACHED TO THE CABLE BOX

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

NO THE TV WORKS WELL...IT JUST SCARES YOU WITH THE TURNING ON AND TURNING OFF BLARE!!!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/18/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 7 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

When you use the volume control on the remote for the TV where about on the scale is the setting for the volume?