TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I want to buy youtube tv but it freezes after credit info…

Customer Question
I want to buy...

I want to buy youtube tv but it freezes after credit info etc. is entered

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Never mind ,I wanted to watch on my laptop

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No tv

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't have a tv

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/18/2017
TV Technician: Josh, Technician replied 2 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Louie, Technician