TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I want to buy youtube tv but it freezes after credit info…

Customer Question
I want to buy...

I want to buy youtube tv but it freezes after credit info etc. is entered

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Never mind ,I wanted to watch on my laptop

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No tv

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't have a tv

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/18/2017
TV Technician: Josh, Technician replied 6 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.