TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

Burn in on LG 55" 9500, 2 years, everything works, just see…

Customer Question
Burn in on LG...

Burn in on LG 55" 9500

Technician's Assistant: What LG model do you have? How old is it?

2 years

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Everything works, just see the ghost image of the CNN lower strap

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Can it be fixed?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/18/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 2 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.

A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info ;
Also ,Could you please give me the model number written on the tv`s back cover ?

LG 55" EF9500, I have already RUN the compensation mode to no AVAIL

Hi

There are some software out there that are supposed to remove screen burns but it is my experience that they do not work or not worth a damned and what they do if anything is not remove the screen burns but burn the screen evenly if anything which would result in a duller picture

It is also my experience that depending on how severe the burns are , only time will remove them

They do go away after time but you cannot keep looking at the same channel that caused the burns to start with

Does your tv have a pixel shift option ?

If you could give me the full model number i could take a look ?

Never mind that , it is 55EF9500

Jack
Jack
Jack, Technician