TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My tv has a yellow tint to it and a bright and nothing in…

Customer Question
My tv has a...

My tv has a yellow tint to it and a bright white and nothing in the color mean you can change it

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Vizio m550sl its only 3 years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your M550SL? What happened right before this?

When i go to the tv menu its in black and white and yes its that way with everything

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Its been that way for a week

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/18/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please