TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Mistakenly pushed wrong button for network setup and do not…

Customer Question
Mistakenly pushed wrong button...

Mistakenly pushed wrong button for network setup and do not want internet connection. How do I exit

Technician's Assistant: Is there a particular streaming service you're trying to connect to (e.g. Netflix or YouTube)?

No

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I just don't want inter

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/18/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the make and model of the device you are trying to do this on?

Thank you

TV Technician: patriciac-cssm,
 replied 7 months ago
patriciac-cssm
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (paste the question link into the response). Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.