TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My Panasonic tv power button won’t turn on and power light…

Customer Question
Hi my Panasonic tv...

Hi my Panasonic tv power button won’t turn on and power light is blinking

Technician's Assistant: Is your Panasonic TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

Hold on let me try first

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

This has been doing this a lot lately

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/18/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Thank you

Stil blinking��

When it blinks, how many blinks does it do in a sequence?

Please let me know

Can’t talk on phone

Please let me know

Two blinks one sec apart then 5 seconds nothing. Two blinks...
Hello???

Thanks

This mean the 15v SOS D Board has defaulted, this is what the code refers to.

I am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the TV to have this replaced. It will be covered by the warranty if this has not expired, and the replacement will be done at no cost to you.

I am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the page, then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

yes I am still here, I needed a minute to write out the above message... I am sorry if this delay upset you and apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Hello? Are you receiving my messages?