TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Have replaced our Panasonic set top box which we bought with…

Customer Question
Have replaced our Panasonic...

Have replaced our Panasonic set top box which we bought with our Panasonic Viesta Tv 10 plus years ago with Laser box and had used another brand before that and the problem is that neirher boxes have been as good as the panasonic as the picture continually breaks up and loses the signal.

Technician's Assistant: What Panasonic model do you have? How old is it?

Any suggestions on prob as

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No we don'. Have an internal atennaa

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Panasonic? What happened right before this?

Since the Panasonic box died

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Would buying panasonic dvd help ?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/19/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.