TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have recently purchased this TV and can't seem to get into…

Customer Question
Hi I have recently...

Hi I have recently purchased this TV and can't seem to get into TVNZ and TV3 on demand - It was set up for this but I can't seem to locate it or make to work

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

ITs brand new -its a Panasonic TH-55EX600Z

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Menu works

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your TH-55EX600Z? What happened right before this?

I haven't been able to get on it since it was set up . The technician told me to press the red then green button -When I press the red it goes to apps but I can no longer find access to on demand

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No think thats it -live tv and netflix work fine - I can get to the app page but unsure where to access on demand

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
12/18/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 8 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Have you tried searching for the TVNZ and TV3 apps?