TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have just signed up to Netflix - and I can't seem to

Customer Question
I have just signed...

I have just signed up to Netflix - and I can't seem to access it. My TV and computer are both connected via cable

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

It's a smart TV - about twelve months old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The TV menu works fine

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

I have only just signed up to Netflix this morning

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No. This is the only problem

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/18/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the exact message you get when you try to access Netflix?

Please let me know