TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How to program a tv without a remote control model

Customer Question
How to program a...

How to program a Phillips tv without a remote control model 32hfl5763lf7

Technician's Assistant: How old is your 32HFL5763LF7?

2012

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I get to the program and setting but won't allow me to click on

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your 32HFL5763LF7? What happened right before this?

Just got it today without a remote

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/18/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

What is it that you're trying to program the tv for? Are you using it with a cable or satellite box?