TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do I get to "input TV'? How do I get signal type to

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get to "input TV'? How do I get signal type to antenna. setup to channell scan???

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Will have to go get it.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Think same on all

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

It started a couple of days ago when the cable and digital box rtemoved

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I can get the model and serial if you want

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/18/2017
TV Technician: Dan, Broadcast Engineer replied 7 months ago
Dan, Broadcast Engineer

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. That is normally located in the setup menu, but without the make and model, I will not be able to tell you exactly where it is located.

vizio 32" FHDTV10A Serial # LUPCYAJ3937222

Okay thank you. Can you locate the TV Tuner Setup menu?