TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a LC-70LE64OU Sharp TV that is approximately 5 years…

Customer Question
I have a LC-70LE64OU...

I have a LC-70LE64OU Sharp TV that is approximately 5 years old. I hooked it up to WiFi this afternoon after 2 years of non use to Watch NETFLIX. After 1/2 Hr it went black and seems to be in a reboot mode for the last 4 hrs. I requested how much per hour I would have to pay to get help, however did not get a response. am willing to pay, but not a crazey amount!

Technician's Assistant: Are you able to connect using an ethernet cable?

I was wundering how long should it take to reboot?

Technician's Assistant: The Network Technician will be able to walk you through that. Which lights are colored and/or blinking on your router?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

I reboote router, and unpluge TV earlier

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/18/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

So at this point is the tv not turning on at all?

It is now almost midnight and I have to be up at 6am. The tv is not available to me again until tomorrow night after 7:00 pm when I get home. Sorry for the contact, I will try again then.

No problem at all, feel free to get back in touch at your convenience