TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The TV is asking to disconnect my DVR AND reconnect. Samson,

Customer Question
The TV is asking...

The TV is asking to disconnect my DVR AND reconnect

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samson, 2years, where is model number

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

None of the above

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

About 4 hrs ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/18/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

As a starting point please unplug power to your dvr (cable box) for at least 5 minutes

replug, wait 5 more minutes, then test again and let me know how it works for you at that point.

Thank you,

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.