TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I can not get my smart tv to connect to my jetpack

Customer Question
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
12/18/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 8 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Are you trying to set this up for the first time?

What is the make and model number of the TV?

What is the model number of your jetpack?

Are you getting any error messages?

My TV is us sharp smart tv
It was working and we was watching Netflix and it just disconnected then would not find it again
Jetpack 4g

Have you tried restarting the Jetpack?

It has something to do with the tv. Cause it will not even pull my hotspot up like it used to

Have you tried connecting the TV to any other wifi networks?

it will not connect to any WiFi

If the TV will not connect to any wifi network then the wifi adapter inside the TV is not working and will need to be replaced.

--------------------

Happy Holidays!

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.

Pete.

--------------------