TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a two year old 830TV wireless set that has

Customer Question
I have a two...

I have a two year old 830TV wireless set that has essentially stopped charging. I charged it for two days and the red charging light is still on. Now when I try to use all I get is a loud whistle. Is my unit repairable, or can the charging battery be replaced? I received the unit from the Veterans Affairs audiology department free, due to military service

Technician's Assistant: What device or product has sound issues?

Either the charger or the headset. Worked well two days ago, however I noticed it went dead really fast

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your 830TV?

Seems like two years. dont have a receipt because it was sent to me by Veterans Affairs

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Just what Ive always done. Placed the headphone in the charger and waited until light turned green

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: TV
12/18/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 5 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Louie, Technician