TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

When I put on a movie or TV movie, the message on the screen…

Customer Question
When I put on...

When I put on a movie or TV movie, the message on the screen reads "Content Disabled"

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Phillips TV-can't tell the model. The Netflix was working before I moved its location in the house.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No, the power on button does not work on the remote, but the volume control does work

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I bet the problem is simple to fix.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/18/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 7 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What device is connected to the TV that you stream your movies from (ex: Amazon Firestick, Roku, etc.)?