TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a 55" Pilips flat screen. I've lost my Philips

Customer Question
I have a 55"...

I have a 55" Pilips flat screen. I've lost my Philips remote. My picture is very dark and lacks contrast. Without my Philips rermote, is there a way for me to adjust the picture using my set top box remote or with the buttouns on the side of the set (channel, source and volume)?

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

55PFL5706

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

Source, volume and channel (...from the buttons on the side of the set).

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/17/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 7 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , my name is Jack
Perhaps i can help you with this

Send me a hello when you see this so i know you are available ?

I see that you came around to look so here it is

First i have to say that you would need to get into the menu to adjust your picture and turn off some items but there are no menu button on the tv itself

So what i can do is find you a remote and tell you how to correct your picture once you receive it

If that is ok with you then let me know

No thanks.

OK then good luck with that