TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My internet is conected with ethernet cables but all my

Customer Question
My internet is conected...

My internet is conected with ethernet cables but all my devices are not receiving a signal ex. netflix and youtube and streaming device

Technician's Assistant: What device are you trying to connect?

Tv youbube and netflix

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

It is a vizo and I bought it last year 50 inch

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes all devices are not working.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I unplugged the modem for a minute as instructed last ime this happened. No results

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
12/18/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.