TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I just got a sharp Roku TV, I ran the setup and nothing will…

Customer Question
I just got a...

I just got a sharp Roku TV, I ran the setup and nothing will connect. It is hooked to the internet

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Roku?

Just git it today

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No, it scrolls thru channels but won't connect

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Roku? What happened right before this?

I just plugged it in today

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I just plugged it in and it won't connect

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
12/18/2017
TV Technician: Dan, Broadcast Engineer replied 8 months ago
Dan, Broadcast Engineer

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. Have you created a Roku account?

Please let me know if you still require assistance by responding here and I will reply back as soon as possible.