TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I unplugged my led tv yesterday to move furniture. When I…

Customer Question
I unplugged my led...

I unplugged my led tv yesterday to move furniture. When I plugged back in I initially got no lights, now I have a red light, unblinking, but tv will not turn on with remote or by hand. Cable box also won’t turn on, but have cable guy coming.

Technician's Assistant: Is your TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

Yes

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
12/17/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 8 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What's the model number off of the back of your TV and how old is it?

Also, what pattern is that light blinking (for example: continuous- no pauses, or 10 blinks, 10 blinks, etc.)?