TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

My television is getting an intermittent signal that breaks…

Customer Question
My television is getting...

My television is getting an intermittent signal that breaks up. But only when trying to use the smart TV controls. In other words the HDMI connection to the cable works fine and the picture is clear and unbroken. We have tried rebooting the Internet connection and that hasn’t worked. Can you help us?

Technician's Assistant: Is there a particular streaming service you're trying to connect to (e.g. Netflix or YouTube)?

We are trying to connect to anything. It is even broken up whenever you press the Control button on the remote that brings up the choices for Netflix etc.

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Yes we have done that several times.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

That’s it.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/17/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 2 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What's the model number off the back of your TV and how old is it?

Louie, Technician