TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I LOVE MY RCA TV, BUT WHEN IT GETS SHUT DOWN, EITHER BY A…

Customer Question
I LOVE MY RCA...

I LOVE MY RCA TV, BUT WHEN IT GETS SHUT DOWN, EITHER BY A BRIEF ELECTRIC SHUT OFF...THE TV WON'T COME BACK ON. I HAD A CABLE MAN TELL ME IT IS BECAUSE RCA TVS HAVE A PROTECTION BLOCK....CAN YOU HELP ME GET IT BACK ON....I USALLY HAVE TO TRY AND TRY WITH THE POWER BUTTON...SOMETIMES IT COMES ON OTHER TIMES I JUST HAVE TO WAIT AND TRY MANY MORE TIMES AGAIN.

Technician's Assistant: What RCA model do you have? How old is it?

52" LCD LED 1080 .. ABOUT 5 YEARS

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Can't get the screen to come on...so i can't get menu

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your RCA? What happened right before this?

Within the last year....and we had a short power outage

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No, that is all...

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/17/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 8 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What's the full model number off of the back of the RCA?