TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have lost my remote control. How do I order a new one. The…

Customer Question
I have lost my...

I have lost my remote control. How do I order a new one. The model number of my tv is TH-42PX75U. Also can I scan with out the remote. I just got an external antenna and want to run a scan to see what channels I get.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

TH-42PX75Uis the model number. It's a 42 inch and was purchased about 8 years ago.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes, I have Roku and amazon and that works fine. I have the menu set on TV, but there are many choices on the menu to choose from.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

I never used an external antenna before, so this has never been an issue

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
12/17/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 8 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , my name is Jack
Perhaps i can help you with this

Send me a hello when you see this so i know you are available ?