TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have 3 TC-L42E60E TV's. on one of them the horizontal

Customer Question
I have 3 TC-L42E60E...

I have 3 TC-L42E60E TV's. on one of them the horizontal picture extends beyond the TV. How can I adjust the width to bring the screen into the frame? The people sure look fat!

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Panasonic TC-L42E60E

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your TC-L42E60E? What happened right before this?

It may have happened gradually.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
12/17/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

What content are you watching? Cable/satellite, dvd, apps, etc when this happens?