TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Scrims have two sharow. UN55JS7000FXZA. Menu works, reason…

Customer Question
Hi, scrims have two...

Hi, scrims have two sharow

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

UN55JS7000FXZA

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes menu works, reason of my clime is the screen have two shades

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

This last Friday, turned on the tv and this come on

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Before work perfect

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
12/18/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.