TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Voice & mouth not in sync. Brand new. Menu works. No, not a…

Customer Question
Voice & mouth not...

Voice & mouth not in sync.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Brand new

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes , menu works. No, not a problem on other tvs.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

From the first use 3 weeks ago

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
12/17/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 8 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What's the model number off the back of the TV and what's connected to it (example: cable box, soundbar, home theater, dvd, etc.)??

LG55UJ6300 Cable box & DVD player

Okay and the sound is out of sync when watching what exactly- the cable box?

Any tv station or netflix