TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My tv was playing just fine and the picture went black.

Customer Question
My tv was playing...

My tv was playing just fine and the picture went black

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Sharp aquos about 4 years old don't know model #. where will i find it?

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The tv in bedroom works fine. the tv power indicator lights are blinking there is just black screen. can't turn the power off

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/17/2017
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 7 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat online with me right now?

Are you able to get the model number off the back of the tv? If not:
-what size is the screen?

-is it an LCD or LED or plasma or?

lc52e77un

Please try rebooting the tv- unplug it's POWER cord for 3 full minutes.

no call my cell phone is dead. please just answer the?