TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Sony Bravia bought in 2009 without any problems…

Customer Question
I have a Sony...

I have a Sony Bravia bought in 2009 without any problems until recently the picture is too large for the 52 inch sdreen. After many hours on the phone with Comcast, we are unable to solve the problem. Can you help me.

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Comcast?

We have a 2009 51inch Sony Bravia and it has been trouble free until recently the picture size is too large for the screen. Comcast was unable to help us. Don Oliver

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

What has this to do with my problem?

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Th picture size does not fit the screen in spite of many hours on the phone with troubleshooting with Comcast.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/17/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 7 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you.
Please note that I am an independent tech. that depends on your positive rating to get paid by this website .
That being said , a few questions coming up
Please let me know when ready to proceed ,send me a hello .
Also ,Could you please give me the model number written on the tv`s back cover ?