TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Well I can't get into the input on the remote to change the…

Customer Question
Good Morning, Well I...

Good Morning, Well I can't get into the input on the remote to change the menu. I've purchase a remote with the model # for TV

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

Samsung

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

None

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Just on how to get it to work...thank you

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/17/2017
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 8 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat online with me right now?

Is the tv On? has picture/sound?