TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Trying to set up and activate Roku from factory reset. Tp…

Customer Question
Trying to set up...

Trying to set up and activate Roku from factory reset

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Tp link

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Looking for code for reset

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/17/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.