TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

What is your 800 number to call for tv support. Sony Bravia…

Customer Question
What is your 800...

What is your 800 number to call for tv support

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Sony Bravia 40 inch wega

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

10 years old 2006

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Bravia? What happened right before this?

Kdlv40xbri

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I would ratherca There was a fly on the screen and we hit it lightly with an envelope and now there are vertics

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/17/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.