TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

No media device. Elefw195 18 mo. Menu works. moved tv new…

Customer Question
No media device Technician's...

No media device

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Elefw195 18 mo.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Menu works. moved tv new location same thing

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

3 days, nothing happened before this.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

My home phone.573(###) ###-####

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/17/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

This can happen if the TV is set to an incorrect input mode.

The "no media device" message indicates that the TV is set to the USB input port, and is looking for a memory stick, camera, etc.

As there is nothing connected there, you get that error message instead.

Using the Element TV remote, look for the INPUT button on it and press it multiple times until you see a picture again on the TV.

--------------------

Happy Holidays!

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.

Pete.

--------------------