TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do I turn off closed captioning on a vizio smart tv. How…

Customer Question
How do I turn...

How do I turn off closed captioning on a vizio smart tv

Technician's Assistant: What Vizio model do you have? How old is it?

How do you find out it's fairly new

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

When we get menu it skips over closed captions we can't press on that one

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Vizio? What happened right before this?

I was using the vizio remote which I don't usually do because I need it for netflex which I don't know how to use and next thing you know I've got closed captioning

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Can't think of anything

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/17/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 7 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , my name is Jack
Perhaps i can help you with this

Send me a hello when you see this so i know you are available ?

hello
no phone call, just looking for the instructions

Hi

Do you have a cable or satellite remote ?

Who is your service provider ?

If you received a $26 phone offer or any offers they are automated by the website ,NOT BY ME , I`m an independent tech. and have no control over those
They are optional and you can just ignore them if you don`t want it .