TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Stan cut out in the middle of a movie and went back to TVs.

Customer Question
Stan cut out in...

Stan cut out in the middle of a movie and went back to TVs. When I tried to go.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

WhenI tried to go back the Stan icon had disappeared off my tv

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No problems with anything other than Stan. It has never completed a movie also says the internet has dropped out but when I check it says internet connected.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

I've only had Stan for about two weeks or less and have not been able to watch a full movie. I have a smart tv less than 2 years old.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/18/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No thanks I cancelled my account.