TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do i get chromecast to work on Panasonic p42u30z tv? I…

Customer Question
How do i get...

How do i get chromecast to work on Panasonic p42u30z tv? I have a chromecast dongle plugged into HDMI port but tv does not recognise it.

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Chromecast?

I get nothing on tv

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

No. should i do that?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
12/17/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 8 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need more info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
- Does the TV HDMI input work with another video source such as DVD/ Bluray player etc?