TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My tv currently is showing a black bar at the bottom of the…

Customer Question
Hello, my tv currently...

Hello, my tv currently is showing a black bar at the bottom of the screen. In that black bar it says series 3, wide color enhancer hdmix2, pc, dolby

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

Model code LN32C350 yes i have my xbox connected with an HDMI cord

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

Nope. it kind of just popped up, and it bothers me to watch movies or play video games. it literally covers up the bottom of the screen. It also popps up for a couple of seconds and then it disappears, but then it pops up again. It looks like it is showing it features to me, but I already know that about the tv lol. I just want to get rid of that bar

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Software version is T-SAT4AUSHC-1006.0

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
12/17/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 8 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Hello
WelcomeSet is in demo mode please go into the tools or settings menu of the set and switch this off or set it to " home" any issues let me know thanksAnthony