TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The picture is upside down. It's a model E3201-AO. It's

Customer Question
The picture is upside...

The picture is upside down. It's a model E3201-AO

Technician's Assistant: How old is your E3201-AO?

It's about a year old.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes the TV menu works but it's upside down. We tried plugging it in without being connected to Direct TV and it was still upside down.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No - the picture is good. We did have to have Direct TV out because there was an issue with connecting to the network. The TV is on a second box.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
12/18/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.