TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

It is connected to A Wi Fi, but each time I try to use an…

Customer Question
It is connected to...

It is connected to A Wi Fi, but each time I try to use an app. there is an errror message

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

I think the router is an Asus. However, the tv worked before ( about a month ago) just fine

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

So far I've reset the t.v. to its original setting. After that went to menue, network connection and everything seems to be connected

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Oh boy,will it be really technical?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
Error message says: 'Network interference occurred. Try later (Error_code_012)
12/18/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No problem for your late response. We are no robots (yet). Yes, I still need help

What is the make/model of the device that this happens on?

I prefer to do it this way as my hearing is not what it used to be. I will come back with the make and model

OK

Hope this is the right stuff as it is very hard to read: Model code (Samsung) US55FA6200 - Version MH01

go to "Tools" and your network settings. Change the DNS IP Address from auto to manual, and enter either 8.8.8.8 or 8.8.4.4.

Will do

Let me know how it goes

I had to go to menue. Do I only have to change the DNS IP address, or also the other addresses with the 8.8.8.8. ? If I go to manual, they change to '0' as well

Only change the DNS Ip address

After that, do I have to do more? Or try to see if it works?
I've changed the DNS IP address to 8.8.8.8., but still the same error message

Did you try 8.8.4.4?

I had tried both

Unplug the power cord from the router

Wait 1 minute

Plug in the power cord

Wait 5 minutes

Try again -- Turn the DNS back to Auto

I will do that, but have to do that later as my wife is just connected with our youngest son on het tablet via Skype. He lives out of state
I've tried your advice, but I'm sorry to write that this didn't work either. I also shut down the tv and restarted it after a couple of minutes. Didn't work either. The frustrating thing is, that it always worked fine until???

And you performed a factory reset on the TV?

Harry, Customer Service