TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I just bought a Samsung smart tv and the picture is unclear,

Customer Question
I just bought a...

I just bought a Samsung smart tv and the picture is unclear, kind of fuzzy looking

Technician's Assistant: What Samsung model do you have? How old is it?

55" UHD Smart TV, brand new

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I only have been watching news, weather and Hallmark

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

I just installed it last week.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/17/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 7 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What is connected to the TV that you're viewing from (example: Cable Box)? Also how is that box connected to the TV- is it using an HDMI cable, component video cables, or a coaxial cable? These details will help me sort your problem.