TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

What Brand of T.V. would you recommend

Customer Question
....
What Brand of T.V. would you recommend .
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/17/2017
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 7 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Sony, Samsung, Panasonic, Toshiba, LG, and Sharp.

Also get the extended warranty/service plan.

Chat 1:1 with a tv technicianLicensed Experts are available 24/7
Louie, Technician

TV & Communications Sys Repair

FCC Commercial License, Previous owner of Electronics Repair shop, 40+ years in electronic systems.

Ma. Master Technician Lic. Authorized Warranty Support.

euro-pro llc

euro-pro llc

20 years in TV repair,certified by all major brands- Sony,Samsung, LG,Toshiba, Panasonic, RCA,

Electrical Engineer

BSEE (Electrical Engineer), 10+ years electronic design experience ,chip, board, component expert

Conrad

Conrad

Training on many types of consumer electronics, training on Sony Samsung and JVC

More than 10 years experience repairing TV's and electronics equipment.