TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We keep getting the sound mode every time we touch the

Customer Question
We keep getting the...

We keep getting the sound mode every time we touch the remote. And we can’t control the sound.

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your TV connected tightly to the right sockets?

I think so. TV works. Just having trouble with the sound and can’t get Smarthub choices.

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

Hdm1

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/17/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 7 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What's the model number off of the back of the TV, and what remote are you using?