TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have insignia tv model ns32e440a13. Power will not turn…

Customer Question
I have insignia tv...

I have insignia tv model ns32e440a13. Power will not turn on. Small power indicator light on front is blinking. In plugging and then reimbursenents plugging does not fix issue, light still blinks and tv does not turn on

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried power cycling the appliance -- unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?

Not for a few hours. Why would it take that long

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: TV
12/17/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 5 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info .
If you seem to lose me refresh your browser (F5 key )
Please send me a hello so i know you can see my reply ?

Hello

Hi

You said that you wish to look into this yourself ?

If that is the case then this won`t be very complicated you will see

Are you with me ?

With you waiting onnanswer

OK then coming up

This tv has an external power supply so that cannot be the problem otherwise the tv would be dead and inside all you have is the t-con and main board that does the rest so this has to be a main board problem

I have one here for you for $50 with a 3 months warranty ;https://www.a2zelectronicparts.com/products/view/46461

Let me know if you have any questions and if not for now then PLEASE DO TAKE THE TIME TO RATE by clicking on the star icons at the top of your page, then click on Submit so i get paid for my time helping you .
Also note that it will not close this post , you can come back here at any time if you need further info or help .

Jack
Jack
Jack, Technician