TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I bought TV. I need my wifi pass word, but I forgot it.

Customer Question
I bought TV...

I bought TV . I need my wifi pass word, but I forgot it. please teach me

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your Wi-Fi password?

12/23/2016

Technician's Assistant: Have you connected to this Wi-Fi network from a laptop or desktop (either Mac or PC) in the past?

Yes.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I just need my wifi password. Thank you.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/17/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.