TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have 3 Lg tv's on comcast that I have to continually

Customer Question
I have 3 Lg...

I have 3 Lg tv's on comcast that I have to continually reboot. Is it a problem with them or your tv's ??

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Comcast?

No Just a freezing picture

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Yes many times

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
12/16/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 8 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need more info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?