TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Well same problem as the question on my left but get

Customer Question
Well same problem as...

Well same problem as the question on my left but get absolutely nothing at all .

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

JVC FLAT SCREEN 55 IN JUST A MINUTE ON THE MODEL NUMER

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

ABOUT 4 YEARS OLD

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your JVC? What happened right before this?

ON LAST NIGHT BUT MY WIFE WAS DUSTING BEHIND THE TV PUTTING UP CHRISTMAS STUFF . bUT NO PROBLELS UNTIL SHE TRIED TO TURN IT ON

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

We give me a minute I get a model number . I have power and a meter to check power give me one minute for a model number

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
12/16/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 4 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need more info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

model # JLE47BC3500 never got the e-mail to log in

Thanks for the info

- Does power indicator light on TV turn On solid or blink when press power button?

Louie, Technician