TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I can't get my sharp lc-43lb481u to stay on WHEN MUTE for…

Customer Question
I can't get my...

I can't get my sharp lc-43lb481u to stay on WHEN MUTE for captions mode. it keeps going to OFF. help

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your LC-43LB481U connected tightly to the right sockets?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

Ant tv. it has been working tell i went to change the size of caption letters to a bigger size

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the TV Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

This is the only problem i have had since i got tv in june this yr.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
12/17/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 8 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Hello
WelcomeSorry you are having trouble here, are you saying the closed captions are permanent? You can't switch them off?Anthony
NO, THEY WON'T COME ON NO MATTER WHERE I PUT CAPTION MODE. I HAD IT ON WHEN MUTE BUT NOW IT WON'T WORK ON ANY. IT KEEPS GOING TO OFF.
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.