TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I just purchased a Sony 75" 4K HDR TV. How do I get it to…

Customer Question
I just purchased a...

I just purchased a Sony 75" 4K HDR TV. How do I get it to focus quicker and better? This especially happens when program changes scenes

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

See my first inquiry for TV type and I just got it from Best Buy; mmodel # is XBRT75X850E

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes menu works; it seems to be more dramatic on action programs; for example, football games

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your XBRT75X850E? What happened right before this?

Since I purchased it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thank you

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 day by:
12/18/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.